Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!






Yes, that time of year has rolled around again! I am turning 31 today, and it seems like only yesterday I was 18. The time has flown by! I am so blessed to have such great friends and family around who love and care for me so much! I want to thank each and everyone of you also!! I know I haven't posted much lately, my life has been a whirlwind of fun and excitement, all of which I will be sharing with you all soon! I hope everyone's day is as good as mine has been, and lets make the rest of the year even better! I had a friend of mine make my AMAZING birthday cake, thank you SO MUCH Laura!

 Believe me it was delicious!!

   

 This is my birthday present from my mom and daddy! Gotta love DKNY!

1 comment:

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers