Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Currently Crushing All Of These Things!!

China Glaze nail polish in Inner Beauty (5 coats!) I love the fact that I don't need a top coat, it stays shiny without it!


Since it is spring/summer I decided to try out a new blush. NARS Orgasm is the perfect peachy/shimmery shade!

 
This scent is perfect for this time of year! It is fun and flirty, and it is just right for both day and night!


This fine man I have been crushing on since I watch This Means War. Tom Hardy, swoon! 


I just finished this book, and I have to say I love this series so much I re-read the first book again! 


I am in LOVE with this necklace! Isn't it to die for? I will have this in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!



I listened to these two songs back to back on my way to and from Texas recently. They have both touched me in a way I can not explain..

  
And last but not least, I am UBER EXCITED for Sunday! the 5th season of True Blood starts!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Chanel Chance!! And that necklace is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers