Thursday, February 23, 2012

Like A Fine Wine...They Get Better With Time

I know I have told you all about the gentleman that I really, really like, whom I refer to as  "HIM." Here is the post Did God Just Tease Me. Well I was lucky enough to talk HIM recently. At first I was afraid that he wouldn't remember me, but that wasn't the case at all. He said he definitely remembered me, and that he wanted to call me later to catch up. He called my house and we talked for awhile. It was so amazing to hear his voice, good gosh he is so hot! He said we really liked me, but there is this issue... He has a girlfriend, and he cares a lot about her. Well that bummed me out, but I am grateful that he was truthful with me, even though it didn't go the way I wanted it to. We said that we would remain friends, but he is all I think about. I was teased, wasn't I?? We seriously can talk about anything and have a good time, why, oh why does this happen to me all the time? I told him I was used to rejection, and he told me not to take it that way, but how can I not? I am not really into men that are my age or younger, I have always been attracted to older men. And no, I do not have daddy issues, or want a sugar daddy. I love how older men are more organized, mature, stable, and sexy! I know I can't wait around for him, but it is so hard not to sometimes. So I came across this video and I thought I would post it. I agree with some of what the gentleman says, but some I do not. I'll let you decide. 


Are you attracted to older or younger men/women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers