Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who says you have to be a size 2?!

For a plus size woman in todays world can be a hard thing at times. Especially in the clothing department. Now I love fashion, but the world wants all of us plus size women to wear moo moo's. Well I am taking a stand and saying NO WAY! I will wear something that I look good in and I will feel sexy in as well! So along the lines of sexy I found some outfits that is from a company called Pin Up Girl Clothing. I love to wear dresses, but can never find one that I like, not even at Lane Bryant. But this company has some of the cutest one I have ever seen! Just take a look yourself!

These are just a few of the dresses that I saw, don't you think they are sexy! I would love to have all of these in my closet at some time in the future! They even have bathing suits that are really cute!


I am not really one to wear a bathing suite, but I do believe that if I had this one I would definitely not be ashamed to wear it. I would have to wear a sarong around my waist though (self conscious of my lower body!)  So what do you all think? Cute eh? Well I hope you all are having a great week so far, as for me I can not wait for the weekend! Come on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers