Friday, August 12, 2011

I can not get enough True Blood!


So what is your favorite day of the week? Mine is Sunday! This is due to a little show you might have heard of, True Blood. Ever since the first episode aired I have been HOOKED! I can not get enough of Eric Northman, who is played by Alexander Skarsgård. He is hotter than the midday sun, whew! I have loved his personality, up until his memory was swiped clean, and now he can not remember jack. Now he is a loving and doting vampire (if that is possible.) He was always brash, and self centered, (nothing that I would want in a man) but for some reason it really turned me on! Sexy!! But like I said, now he is nothing like that and is super sweet, especially when it comes to Sookie. I am really excited to see where it leads!! 


Lets just say True Blood is Twilight with a Chuck Noris kick!! It is not for the younger crowd, No Siree, Not at all! It comes on HBO Sundays at 9 pm! Do you watch the show? If so, what are you favorite things about it? I hope to talk to some of you soon! Thanks for sticking with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers