Sunday, July 22, 2012

What Is Wrong With Hollywood? These Movies Stink!!

So yesterday I decided after work I was going to have a "movie day", and I decided to watch 3 movies at the local theater. First I watched Magic Mike, which I was really looking forward to. But to be honest I was really disappointed in the movie. It was really slow, even though there were good looking men in it, it just didn't do it for me. 
 Then I watched Ted, which I had heard was pretty funny. I actually caught myself checking Facebook instead of watching the movie. Yeah it had it's funny parts to it, but all around I just didn't like it.
 My third and final film of the day was Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer. I should have realized from the get go, just by the name of the film that I was going to be a doozie, but I gave it a shot. I did like some parts of the film, but near the end I just really wanted to call it a night and go home. 
Maybe I was just in a bad mood or something, have you seen any of these films? If so, what did you think of them? Were you as disappointed as I was, or did you like them? Sorry about not having any posts this past week, it was a really crazy at work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers