Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Had A Little Scare This Morning. Hopefully It's Nothing...

As every woman knows, we all need to do a self breast check each month. This morning I did so, just like every month. I do my self check in the shower, but this morning I found a small lump. It doesn't hurt, which scares me. I called my family physician, but I am not able to get in until next week. So I am wandering If I should try to go somewhere else to get it checked out, or just wait until next week. I have had "caffeine lumps" before, but they have always hurt when they are touched. I am sure it is probably nothing, but just to be on the safe side of things I am going to have a check up. Just send up some good thoughts for me, I will let you all know what I find out! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers