Monday, March 19, 2012

A Few Of My New Favorite Things!

Today I wanted to share a few of my new favorite things. First off since I have semi-sensitive skin I was looking for a really good shampoo and conditioner that would not cause me to have festered hairs (yes I get them ALL THE TIME!) My sister that works at a spa in Manassas told me about a product that they were using on clients that had the same problem. I usually use Moroccan Oil, but that always seems to cause the break-outs more. The product is from a company called Nixon, and the shampoo and conditioner are from their line called Scalp Recovery. It is actually designed for people with dandruff problems, but it has helped me tremendously. 



I jumped on the bandwagon and decided that I would start reading the Hunger Games, so far I am enjoying it. I hope that I get through the book before Friday, when the movie comes out! Everyone one on my Facebook has been praising it so far, and I love to read. So I thought, "Why not?"






I know you all have heard me talk about my problem with K.P, but I was reading in Cosmo magazine last month about a product called KP Duty that helps it. So I got my dermatologist to call me in a prescription for it (even though one is not needed to get it.) The pharmacy ordered it, and I am really impressed by it. I have had less spots form, which really makes me happy. There are still the ones that I had before and are still healing, but it has also helped with the redness that occurred. I am thinking about laying in the tanning bed, but I'm not sure if I should or not...Still trying to decide on that one.







I went to Crate and Barrel when I was in D.C. this past weekend and I found the one thing I have been looking for, for a long time!  A bedside decanter, with cup! I saw one in Matchbook Magazine a while back and I have wanted one ever since! I always hated having to get up in the middle of the night to go get a glass of water. Even worse if you kept a glass by you bed, you get a water ring on the wood! So now my problem is SOLVED!




And last but not least. I have always loved the look of Aviator sunglasses, but never thought I could pull them off. Then I came across these really cute ones at my local Maurices store, and I tried them one. Would you believe it, they actually looked cute on me! I of course HAD to get them! 


What are some of your new favorite things lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers