Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My New Nightstand

If you are like me I love to have things nice and neat, but I also want to have things close to me when I need them. This is especially true when it comes to my bedroom. I hate when I wake up in the middle of the night and want a glass of water, or I want to rub on a little lotion before I go to bed. Of course you have to get out of bed to do these things, but not when you have a cute little bedside table/nightstand. So I told you I recently purchased a bedside decanter at Crate and Barrel, and that put into motion the coming together of my nightstand. I found an old silver platter that was my grand-mothers to use, then added a few of my favorite things along with some necessities. I love warm smells, and I am addicted to this scent from Pier 1 Imports called Ginger Peach so I bought the reed diffuser. 

I also ran by Ulta while I was in K-Town and grab up some of my favorite smelling hand lotion. It is by bodycology, and it is the Vanilla Cupcake scent. 
 
I also bought some cute little notepads to keep beside my bed. I can go to bed, and almost be asleep and shoot out of bed because there is something that I needed to do the that day, and forgot to. So now I can write it down so I won't forget! I grabbed up this cute monogrammed notepad at Barnes and Noble!


 I added a few extra little things like a clock I bought at Target, some Burt's Bees lemon cuticle cream, chap stick, and of course some books! So when it all came together this is what it looked like! It may not be spectacular, but I love it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers