Friday, April 20, 2012

Hot Guys Reading Books, Hot Professors, And Writing A Book!

When I was down at the beach this past week I downloaded a new book on my IPhone Kindle, which really got my wheels turning! Gabriel's Inferno, is right up top on my favorite reads lists along with 50 Shades of Grey! 



As it states in my title today it got me to thinking about professors, and surely there must be some hot ones around. Just  not where I went to college (Uck!) I looked up "hot professors" on google, and up popped all of these pages/photos pertaining to hot professors! Lemondrop.com has a contest that is called 50 Hottest Professors, and let me tell you some of these men make me want to go back to college, like something bad! I mean take a look!


 I mean good laud! I would have totally done better in college if I had a professor that looked that good. I would have never left class! When I clicked on the bottom photo it directed me to a website called hotguysreadingbooks.tumblr.com. And let me tell you, it was just as good as the other site! There is just something sexy about a man who is not only good looking, but he has a brain! This site is dedicated to photos of men who have be photoed knowingly, and unknowingly while reading books. I wish I could go back into my past and take photos of all the good looking men I have noticed reading books, and add them to this site! Here are a couple of my favorite ones!

 

Before I get carried away and add ALL OF THE PHOTOS, I will stop! But I'm telling you, all us women need to start contributing to this great website! Get those photos women!! So lastly while reading all of these books lately I decided that I wanted to write a book myself.  I have a story already in the making swirling around in my brain, so I have been writing whenever and wherever I get the chance! I am excited to see what it becomes! Oh and to give you all some even better news. I got my results back on my lump that I found, everything is GREAT, no need to worry!!! Thanks for all they love and support each and everyone of you showed to me during this scary time in my life! I love you all so much! XOXO
 

1 comment:

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers