Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Been One Year, And Their Still Going Strong!


Happy Anniversary, William and Catherine!!

A year ago today, I would have already been awake for 6 hours in anticipation of "The Wedding of 2011!" I was so excited to see what her dress looked like, and watch a royal wedding for the first time in my life! Kate did not disappoint with her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress! She was stunning, the epitome of a princess! I hope that this happy couple has many, many more happy anniversaries in the future and we soon hear the pitter patter of tiny feet along the hallways of Kensington Palace! I will never grow tired of looking at photos of their special day, how could you?

















I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers