Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's The Simple Things That Make Me Smile!

When I got up this morning, fresh faced and read to start writing on my book I pulled up my Facebook page too. I was reading and came across a post from a friend of mine that stated " "So happy to have found Talenti brand gelato at the local grocer.....woot woot!" I got really giddy then! I love Talenti gelato and I have not been able to find it where I live. The first time I had it, I was in Washington D.C and they had it at a local Wegmans. I seriously could live in a Wegmans, but that is another story lol. So I had a couple of things to run out and get today, so I swung by that local grocer, and sure enough there they were! It was if a beam of light was shining from behind them and angels were singing! My favorite is the Double Dark Chocolate, and I of course bought 2 pints! I think the cashier was a little freaked out by how excited I was to have found out that they had this item, but I didn't care. As I was walking out, they had a little stand near the front that had free plastic spoons, and I of course grabbed one! I had waited for so long to taste this amazing flavor in my mouth again, so the moment I ripped the spoon from it's plastic protector I jammed the spoon down in the hard gelato....and it broke :-( So I did what any normal and rational person would do in a moment like this. I just used the broken parts like chopsticks...It's really the simple things in life that make me smile!

 I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers