Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Under the Weather..

Unfortunately I have came down with the crud, that is why there was no blog post up last night.  I am feeling somewhat better, I'm just not a "good" sick person. I whine just a tad, and lay around. Even though I work in the medical field, I usually get lucky and never get sick. Not this time though. So I was looking over some movies that are due to come out this year and there are a few I am really wanting to see, but then I saw IT. The preview for "The Lucky One," based on the book of the same name written by Nicholas Sparks. I just about drooled on myself when I saw the VERY FINE MAN, they had picked to play the lead role. Zac Efron!!!!!! Oh lord I know I am a 30 year old woman and to him I would be a Puma, (not a cougar!) Sheesh he is a hotty totty! He plays Logan, a Marine who has returned home from Iraq. I read the book 2 years ago, and I am now wanting to re-read the book so I can picture Logan (ZAC!) So without further ado, here is the trailer! Enjoy!!! 






P.S: If you do not drool when you see Logan/Zac with his shirt off, we have a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers