Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Hope Chest Part 2

So yesterday I spoke about some of the pieces that I have in my hope chest already, so today I going to show you some of the things that I want! Except the Lenox Christmas China from yesterday, that should be on this list! First thing I am looking forward to having one day is some silver flatware, my pattern in this is the Wallace International "Grand Baroque." Now according to some things that I have read, each silver pattern a lady picks tells what type of personality she has. I am apparently Dramatic and literary bent, and yes I can see myself in this definition. This is the Grand Baroque pattern.
Waterford Crystal is by far my favorite crystal company, although I also like Vera Wang's crystal. I would love to have my memaw's hutch to show all of the china and crystal that I might have someday.
Along with all of these beautiful things I also want recipes, old pictures, Christmas ornaments, and maybe my  family bible. Those are things you can not buy, and those are the most important to me! I did have somethings for my future kitchen put away, but when I became the caretaker of my nannies home after she went into a nursing home, I brought them out. My mom makes fun of me for my choice in decorations...it's roosters! I love them!! I have rugs, towels, figurines, etc. of them. You can find some really cute rooster decorations around that do not look completely ridiculous. It is all in how you choose other pieces to go with the rooster motif, mix it up a bit.

I know there will be more things I will add to my hope chest through out the years until I find the one God has made for me. When that day comes I am sure that I will be able to make our House a Home with all of the treasures that I have collected in anticipation for "us." I hope everyones weekends are going well, and stay safe out there with the holiday on Monday!! 


Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 31:10

**I have been having a problem trying to find my blog on the search engines. Sorry for the problem hopefully it will be resolved soon.**




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers