Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What's In Your Bag?

I normally don't jump on "bandwagons" but I had to on this subject! I love purses, way to much to be honest with you (ask my family..) So any chance to show one of mine off, I will do it in a heart beat! So here is one of my favorite bags I carried today, along with what was in it! 

 Here you can see everything.





Change purse is Vera Bradley, new IPhone cover (love it, saw it on Pinterest and had to have it!) Clinique facial powder, 2 Clinique lipsticks (Creamy Nude and Adore U,) BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Show off.


 
Here you see my cough drops (I'm sick :-( ) Orbit gum, check book, umbrella, and my organizer. I love my organizer since I'm OCD, plus it has a picture of the Eiffle Tower on it, even better!



                     Here is my Louis Speedy 40 and Boetie Wallet, along with my keys with my Brighton key chain!                

1 comment:

  1. This bag is my go to. However, mine is not as organized as yours, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers